We are always on the lookout for people who care. People who have compassion for others and who understand the pivotal role home healthcare providers play in an ageing society like ours.
You’ll make a difference in many lives, and while challenging, the job offers a sense of personal fulfilment like no other.
Embark on a meaningful career with HNF today!
If you have what it takes, we love to hear from you!
Kindly ensure that your NRIC no. is not stated in the resume.
- Assess financial and psychosocial needs of cases. Provide relevant interventions and referrals for community services.
- Develop a keen eye to identify high risk cases eg abuse/suicide and refer to Medical Social Worker for further interventions.
- Process applications into National Means Testing System (NMTS).
- Support NMTS related activities to ensure patients are duly accorded with correct means test subsidy.
- Process Senior Mobility Fund Applications, Renewal and Terminations.
- Maintain good housekeeping of patient records and supports admin functions of the department.
- Any other related duties as directed by the said reporting officers.
- Minimum Diploma in social service or equivalent.
- Able to work with senior group and converse in vernacular language.
- Prior experience in social service &/or healthcare setting preferred.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrate understanding and listening skills.
- Good time management skills, well-organized, efficient and able to multi-task.
- Takes initiative and able to work well independently and as a team player
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com